- “Personal Data” means data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified from that data or from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access;
- “Process”, in relation to Personal Data, means: (i) to carry out any operation or set of operations in relation to the Personal Data, and includes recording, holding, organisation, adaptation/alteration, retrieval, combination, transmission or erasure/ destruction; and (ii) copy, use, access, display, run, store, review, manage, modify, transform, translate, extract components into another work, integrate or incorporate as part of a derivative work, and (iii) to permit others to do (i) and (ii). “Processing” shall have the corresponding meaning as a verb for the same.
- “Disclose” means to disclose, forward, communicate, transmit, transfer, export, supply, provide, show, display, exhibit, grant access to, and enable or facilitate the receipt of personal data. “Disclosure” shall have the corresponding meaning as a noun for the same.
- “Menarini” means A. Menarini India Private Limited, including its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Collection of Personal Data. Menarini understands the importance of protecting your Personal Data. Menarini may collect Personal Data from you by asking specific questions or allowing you to communicate directly with us via e-mail, surveys, questionnaires, feedback forms or the provision of testimonials.
Menarini may also collect information about your visits to our Website, including your Personal Data, without you submitting any such Personal Data directly to us. As you navigate through a Website, information may be collected using technological means such as cookies, tags, web beacons and other navigational data collection tools, as explained in this document.
What Cookies We Use
There exist two macro-categories of cookies, namely “technical cookies” and “profiling cookies”.
Technical cookies are necessary for the correct functioning of a website and make navigation possible for the user; without them, the user may be unable to view the website’s pages correctly or to use some services.
Profiling cookies are designed to create profiles of the user so as to send on-line commercial ads in line with the preferences the user has expressed during navigation.
Cookies can further be classified as:
- “session” cookies, which are immediately deleted after the navigation browser is closed;
- “persistent” cookies, which are stored in the browser for a given period of time. Persistent cookies are typically used to recognise the device that connects to a particular website so as to render the authentication operations easier for the user;
- “site’s own” cookies, also known as “first party” cookies, generated and managed directly by the manager of the website that the user is navigating; and
- “third party” cookies, generated and managed by subjects other than the manager of the website that the user is navigating.
Our Website uses the following types of cookies:
- “first party” cookies, which can be either “session” or “persistent”. These are necessary to make the navigation of the Website possible, and are required for purposes of internal security and system administration;
- “third-party” cookies, which can be either “session” or “persistent”. Again, these are necessary to enable the user to use those multimedia elements (such as images and videos) which are present on the Website;
- “third-party” or “persistent” cookies used by the Website in order to send statistical information to the Google Analytics system, through which Menarini may carry out statistical analyses of the accesses/visits to the Website. These cookies are used exclusively for statistical purposes and retain information in aggregate form. Using a pair of cookies (respectively, a persistent cookie and a session cookie, the latter of which is deleted when the user closes the browser), Google Analytics also saves the timestamp of the start of the visit and the exit from the Website. It is possible to prevent Google from using cookies to collect data, and therefore to prevent their consequent processing, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following website: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it
- “third-party” or “persistent” cookies used by the Website to include in its pages the buttons of some social networks (such as LinkedIn). By selecting one of these buttons, a user may publish on his/her personal page of the relevant social network the content of the Website’s webpage they are navigating; and
- profiling cookies which are used by third parties to send the user commercial ads in line with the preferences the user has expressed when navigating the internet.
|www.melalumin.com||First Party – Session and persistent||Cookies required to make navigation on the Website possible, for internal security and administration purposes.||This document|
|www.google.com||Third party – persistent||Cookie for the Google Analytics service||https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html?hl=it
How to disable cookies in the browser’s settings
A guide to how to manage cookies in the most common browsers is provided below
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge
Use and Process of Personal Data. Menarini may use and Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information about Menarini’s products and/or services;
- To inform you of upcoming Menarini’s events;
- To process your job application;
- To perform marketing activities.
Disclosure and Transfer of Personal Data. Menarini may disclose and transfer your Personal Data, including transfer to foreign jurisdictions:
- to third parties:
- for the rendering of services or conduct of legitimate business activity related to this Website;
- to respond to your requests for customer service;
- to protect and enforce our rights, property or personal safety to the extent permitted or not prohibited by applicable law.
- to any competent legal and/or regulatory authority and law enforcement agencies:
- in compliance with legal process, order of court and applicable law; and/or
- to our successors-in-title, prospective sellers or buyers of any part or the whole of our business, in connection with a merger, acquisition or sale of any part or the whole of our business.
Note: Transfer of data may include transfers to territories where our networks or third-party hosting providers’ networks are located.
Care of Personal Data. Menarini will make a reasonable effort to ensure that Personal Data collected by us or on our behalf is accurate and complete. Menarini will make a reasonable effort to protect Personal Data in our possession or control by making reasonable security arrangements to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks. Notwithstanding the foregoing, please be aware that the Internet is not a completely secure or error-free environment. Menarini cannot fully guarantee:
- the confidentiality of any Personal Data you submit to us over the Internet;
- that unauthorized persons will not view your Personal Data or emails; or
- that your Personal Data will not be altered, corrupted or destroyed by third party circumvention of our reasonable security measures that have been in place to safeguard your Personal Data.
We urge you to minimize security risks by regularly updating your antivirus software.
Access to Personal Data. You may request in writing for us to provide you with:
- your Personal Data that is in Menarini’s possession or control; and your Personal Data that is in Menarini’s possession or control; and
- information about the ways in which your Personal Data has been or may have been used by Menarini within a year before the date of your written request;
and Menarini will exercise reasonable endeavours to fulfil such requests subject to applicable law. Any request for access to Personal Data pursuant to this clause shall be made in writing at the contact details set out below.
Update and Correction of Personal Data. You are entitled to request in writing for Menarini to update your Personal Data or to correct an error or omission in your Personal Data that is in our possession or control. Unless Menarini is satisfied on reasonable grounds that a correction should not be made, we will exercise reasonable endeavours to make such correction as soon as practicable, and send the corrected Personal Data to organisations to which the Personal Data was disclosed by us within a year before the date the correction was made (where applicable). Any request for update or correction of Personal Data pursuant to this clause shall be made in writing to us at the contact details set out below.
Retention of Personal Data. Menarini may need to retain such records containing your Personal Data as may be necessary or desirable to comply with applicable law or regulation, and to retain such information as long as the purposes for which the Personal Data was collected are still being served and retention is necessary for Menarini’s legal or business purposes, including to address disputes or establish our rights (whether such disputes or matters have arisen, or could arise in the future).
Copyright © 2022 A.Menarini India Private Limited . All rights reserved.